Thursday, May 03, 2007

When it rains, it pours...

Hi everyone--just a quickie to let you know I am still here but with absolutely no time (well, only 15 minutes) to blog. Things I would love to write about but can't:

1. Tom's recent hospital stay of 5 days... UPSHOT: We finally got some answers.

2. My grandfather died WITH sacraments... UPSHOT: I am happy for him!

3. My (divorced) dad and mom's weird situation where he's living in an RV behind her house and he's kind of taking advantage of it but she's telling him everything is A-OK with her, meanwhile she tells me she is going to call the cops...UPSHOT: Could you guys try to be a LITTLE LESS DYSFUNCTIONAL???? Please?? I mean, it's only been 25 years!

4. This recent run of high temperatures on my NFP chart and my body's sudden refusal to have a period... UPSHOT: PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blogging may never return to normal, whatever that is. May the grace and peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all...I sure wish it was with me!

5 comments:

Renee said...

Eeeps! Panic, but rest assured, should a wee one be on the way, the panic will turn to undying love. Only God can do that, isn't it true?

Amy said...

I will be praying for you! Let us know if a baby is on the way! Mine is only ten months, and I keep thinking how I would love to have just one more.... EEK!

caelids said...

Yes, it's true!! Egad! I got the pg test and took it to a friend's house (bok bok) and then cried on her shoulder the rest of the day. What I mean is...um...I talked incessantly about all the possible ramifications a third pregnancy would raise. And she was great.

So in between being queasy, hungry, exhausted, and sick by turns we are getting through one day at a time. Thanks for caring! Sorry I may not have time to blog for a while...

Amy Caroline: Where have you BEEN??? (Brit-tish pronunciation)

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Hi, been a while! I hope all is well with you and your preggo-ness! Drop me a line to let me know you're ok! laura7550@yahoo.com

caelids said...

I wish I could do a little blog but this is a mite quicker...things are still going OK exept I am still tired and queasy (but no longer sick) but the boys are being very rambunctious and such picky eaters all of a sudden! Tom's feeding clinic went great, one more follow-up with the doc and we're in the clear. I'm 10 weeks along with Little One, we heard the heartbeat and Mary Midwife sez I am due by Jan 6. [deep breath] Hubby is very happy but hardly ever home, so I am a bit lonely and life is pretty monotonous right now. Reading The Mystical City of God, abridged, by Ven. Mary of Agreda. Powerful stuff. More later.